Saturday, December 27, 2008

All the LOOT!!

Look at all the loot Nick got! I was so excited for Christmas morning, to just see the look on Nick's face when he walked out and saw all of his gifts, yeah I might have gone over bored but I was making up for last years Christmas when he was overseas, and I was not disappointed he had a very good Christmas and It was the best Christmas that I have had in years....

Here is what Christmas morning looked like for Nick and me, we spent Christmas with my parents in Peterson. We woke up around 8 seeing the big, fluffy, snow flakes falling heavily and It didn't stop until about five that evening.


Here is Nick buried in the snow (by me)
Though a short while later it was my turn...


This was taken around 4 when the snow stopped for a little bit. There was another storm coming

No comments: