Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wow this summer has gone by extremely fast, with the help of school it seems like a blurr, hopefully that will be the same for this winter when I take classes this fall. This is going to mark the longest stretch of time that I am going to go to school since high school, it feels pretty weird, but I'm excited. I had a blast this summer with my classes, all of my teachers were really laid back, and relaxed (thankfully since the start of my semester was a crappy one with me getting sick and all) and they were all easy! My biological anthropology class's teacher only wanted 5 one page papers throughout the semester and if you went over one page you were docked points, and only 2 tests which were easier than high schools tests, and that's pretty much the example of how my other classes were. So hopefully I did a good job in picking out my professors for this fall and they will be just as enjoyable.
On a sad note in July my family lost a long time pet and best friend Roanie, he was in our family for 20 years, he was 30 years old and he had a tumor in his jaw. My dad was too emotional to be there when the vet came to put him down so my family asked Nick and me to be there. I'm going to miss my riding buddy................

No comments: